Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Letter to My Loved Ones

Dear Family,

Today is Thanksgiving in the USA and it is a wonderful tradition. People fly from across the country to be with their families on this day. It is a day to slow down and show gratitude for all the blessing in life. Today I am thinking about you all with all my heart and my soul. I am so incredibly blessed to have you as my parents, to have you Gladys as my sister and you Fabrizio as my godson. I know you are all unique. I know you are one of a kind. You have been my inspiration and my strengths. You believe in me and there are not enough words that can express how thankful I am for that. You supported all my wild ideas and dreams. You gave me your blessings when I wanted to move to the USA to make my dreams come true. I know you cried. I did too. But you still let me go. And here I am today thanks TO YOU. I am the person I became today thanks to you, your endless hours of conversations filled with wise words and advice. Today I am strong, I have faith, I believe. And it is all thanks to you. I wish I had you with me today here but it is OK because Christmas is waiting for us. I just wanted to let you all know what you mean to me. Today I am thankful for all of you.
I love you all, more than words can say.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Familia!
Stella

No comments: