1. We always have an excuse to get together. This time it was the Mini-Columbus version of this:
2. We get to expand our bloggers world by adding new member to our family each time. This time we welcome Megan from Read, Read, Read and Kristine from Best Book I Have Not Read.
4. We talk about books (of course!!) but we also talk about trips, family, friends, our jobs, our own world.
5. We get along! We do! Conversation just flow in an easy, natural way!
6. We recommend books to each other but we really don't plan that in advance. It just happens.
7. We all HEART Cover to Cover Bookstore in Clintoville. Our fantastic local bookstore is our choice number one after breakfast. Our little reading nook, our safe place run by Sally who is a great supporter of our blogger's world.
8. Sally from Cover to Cover Bookstore always let us browse through the ARCs books. So exciting...this time I got really lucky by getting in my hand a copy of...
and I also got a copy of Return to Sender by Julia Alvarez as one of my book picks for this week! (It's Julia Alvarez! I am excited she has a new book coming January 2009!)
9. We always do a little shopping at Cover to Cover and then do some show & tell on our shopping at our favorite corner of the bookstore that looks like this:
10. And last but not least...we get together because it is simply FUN!
And now I wonder...when will all these Columbus Bloggers Get-Together happen again? May be during the Holiday Season for some Holiday Shopping? Anyone?