Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Books I Have Fallen In Love With...

So here is my Valentine's Day Special... a list of books that I have simply fallen in love with, books that are part of my life, and that I read them over and over again. Some of them are new, some of them are oldies but goodies, and some are just classic. Spread the love for book, it is worth the journey!
 My Top 25...
  1. Sahara Special by Esme Raji Codell
  2. Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan
  3. Love That Dog by Sharon Creech
  4. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
  5. My Friend is Sad by Mo Willems
  6. My Very Own Room/Mi Propio Cuartito by Amada Irma Perez
  7. My Name is Maria Isabel by Alma Flor Ada
  8. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
  9. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
  10. Click Clack Moo Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin
  11. Yo?Yes? Chris Raschka
  12. Goldi Socks and the Three Libearians by Jackie M. Hopkins
  13. Are You Ready to Play Outside? by Mo Willems
  14. Miss Rhumphius by Barbara Cooney
  15. Home of the Brave by Katherine Applegate
  16. A River of Words: The Story of William Carlos Williams by Jen Bryant
  17. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
  18. The Important Book by Margaret Wise Brown
  19. THe Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
  20. Not a Box by Antoinette Portis
  21. Not a Stick by Antoinette Portis
  22. My Diary from Here to There by Amada Irma Perez
  23. The Peace Book by Todd Parr
  24. I Will Surprise My Friend by Mo Willems
  25. Martin's Big Words:  The Life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. by Doreen Rappaport

 











No comments: