Saturday, July 25, 2009

Twitter Mosaic Meme




Oh! I have been tagged by my friend Franki over at A Year of Reading to create this fun post! So here's is my mosaic and looking at it you can tell it is actually a small mosaic in the amount of friends and followers. I must confess: I like it this way. I like it this way for two reasons:

1. I find it manageable in the amount of people I can follow and actually have the time to read their updates.
2. I get overwhelm sometimes with the many things available to us in our modern technology world but I truly still enjoy twitter! I get a lot of useful, fun information. It is the "sharing" world of cool facts, quotes and findings.


When I look at my twitter friends I see a rainbow of possibilities. I have friends that share with me the joy of our teaching world, I have friends who are into the creative side like scrapbooking, photography or all things handmade like Etsy. I was also very thrilled to find Paulo Coehlo, author of The Alchemist, one of my favorite authors of all time. He is such an inspiration to me and I am one of those people who read every single book he has written. And better yet, loved them all. I also get to Twitter in Spanish and in English. How great is that? I also have friends or follow individuals whose souls are so creative, or adventurous, or just life lovers who are very inspirational to follow!

So, let's keep having fun, shall we? I'm tagging anyone who:
1. loves this kind of Meme
2. Haven't discover Twitter yet (never too late!)

So, here are the rules:
1. Go to
http://sxoop.com/twitter/ to create your mosaic (you can choose friends or followers).
2. Copy the code and paste it into a blog entry.
3. Reflect and comment on your mosaic.
4. Tag some “tweeples.”
5. Link back to this post or the post where you were first tagged.


Have a lovely weekend friends...

No comments: