Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Goals Meme 2008

My friends at http://readingyear.blogspot.com  just tagged me with  Summer Goals Meme. So my dear new friends here are my goals for Summer 2008:

1. Finish my master's project so I can graduate with my Masters in Education at The Ohio State University

That's it! You might think I am not ambitious enough, or that I don't dream big, but trust me...for this is my big dream come true. To be able to graduate from an American University is a dream come true for me. I've been only dreaming about this for, oh, let's say about 20 years. So, this ONE goal is huge for me. I will be taking 2 courses this summer at OSU and also teaching summer school. After July 22, I will be posting my Summer Goals Meme Part II. Stay tuned!
So, now I tag Kevin at http://dogtrax.edublogs.org.

2 comments:

Franki said...

Yippee! We'll have to have another blog party to celebrate this! I didn't realize you were so close to finishing. I am laughing--my goal was "drink more water". Enjoy the last weeks of your program!

Anonymous said...

Finishing your Master's is a good goal indeed! Good for you!