Sunday, March 15, 2009

Face your Fears...

How did  I miss this book when it came out? I am not sure but let me just say I love Emily Gravett's newest book! Visually stimulating, full of creativity and originality are the main ingredients of this book titled Little Mouse's Big Book of Fears.  In this book, we get to know little mouse's fears, all of them from worrying about going under the bed, to feeling worried and stressed about accidents.  Told in a journal kind of way, Emily Gravett invites and encourages little ones to draw, doodle or write their fears in this journal-type of book.. At the corner of each page, there is a type of phobia described such as "hydrophobia: fear of water." With a witty ending, this book is a treat to children and adult alike. Make sure you visit Emily Gravett's website! Such a cool place!Little Mouse's Big Book of Fears

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Sounds pretty special! I'm going to look for it this weekend. Thanks!