Tuesday, March 24, 2009

He brightens up my day....

I have written about Mo Willem's talent as a writer in different places in this blog. And honestly, I don't think I will ever run out of positive things to say about him. When I finally got a copy of his new book out, I made an event out of it....why? Because it is a celebration!!! 

So here it is! the new Piggie and Elephant book! So what is happening in Watch Me Throw The Ball? well, Piggie is more than excited to throw Gerald's ball. According to Gerald, throwing a ball takes skills and practice. According to Piggie all you got to do is HAVE FUN! and of course, you have to read the book to find out what happens between these two friends! I promise you one thing: you will laugh, you my dear, will HAVE FUN! Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Katie Dicesare said...

Stella- I am loving this too!!!