Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 10: Slice of Life Challenge: A Happy List


Did anybody else struggled this morning? I hit the snooze button several times and that's just not me. I dragged myself out of bed half an hour later than my usual time. Even the coffee wasn't strong enough. I guess the one hour less of sleep affected me more this year. For the rest of the day, I got things accomplished s-l-o-w-l-y. I didn't want to feel like I was "dragging" for the rest of the day, so I mentally started a list of things that makes me so happy on this Monday. I worked on this list as they day went by....and here it is...the list that made me feel better and stronger on a day where all I wanted was to sleep in.

A Happy List on a Sluggish Monday

1. coffee. always.
2. a hug from one of my student
3. a healthy lunch
4. Cher's New Album
5. Song number 9 in Cher's New Album
6. Being able to complete Core Synergistic from P90X
7. Amazing weather...rooftop down on the drive back home
8. 20grams of protein in my post work out bar
9. Windows open this afternoon
10. Zumba with my peeps
11. a small piece of chocolate at the end of the day
12. friends that make me laugh

What's on your happy list for this Monday? for this week? Happy Slicing. And thanks Two Writing Teachers! 

3 comments:

Sharon Esswein said...

On MY happy list? A special friend named Stella:)

Stella said...

Sharon Esswein, my dear soul sister. You are such a gift.

Unknown said...

I love your list! What a wonderful idea :) Now I want to get Cher's new album and way to go on P90X! Thanks for sharing :)