This Spring break I loved...
- Spending endless hours on the couch reading
- taking random naps
- Working out & dancing (always)
- Catching up with friends outside the work place
- Discovering an International Market that has great goodies from around the world!
- Spending time with some fabulous people (big and small)
- Enjoying one or too many cups of coffee at my neighborhood coffee shop
- Watching snow fall one more time. *sigh*
- Discovering amazing places around Columbus like...
The Crest GastroPub : 2855 Indianola Ave. Columbus
Native Cold Pressed : Raw & Organic Juice 771-A N. High St. Columbus
Phatt Taco: Address: 50 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215
C'est Si Bon Cafe: Address: 2258 E Main St, Columbus, OH 43209
- Cooking at Home is always a favorite!
- Attending Film Columbus where short films (all done here in Ohio) where shared with the public.
- Going to my favorite coffee place: Mission Coffee in the Short North. Best coffees and amazing atmosphere
- Enjoying the time to read, reflect and write....write and write.
- Celebrating my bestie's birthday! Happy birthday to one of the most loyal person I know!