Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 6 of Slice of Life 2014: Heart Full



My heart is so full today. My dad reminded me over the phone that he supports all my dreams and that he is proud of me. My students say things like, "I feel very thankful..." and "I just want to read with you..." My friends give the best hugs in the world and I'm surrounded by some of the most amazing professionals I've met in my journey. And on top of that, tomorrow will be sunny and 50 degrees. Seriously friends....sometimes, we just have to slow down & remind ourselves how blessed we are. 

Thank you team at Two Writing Teachers. The celebration continues. 

4 comments:

Amanda Villagómez said...

Yes - so important to think about everything that is going right in our lives! Enjoy the warm weather.

Unknown said...

Amen, it is very easy to focus on the negatives, the attention getters. I feel the same way. My blessings are many.

Mandy said...

A full heart is joyful. I love how you found that from your dad but looked for it from your students too. Enjoy tomorrow.

Stacey said...

A full heart and a heat wave in March. What more can you ask for? Enjoy!