Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 13 of Slice of Life Challenge: Dedicated to my dear friend!

Thank you Two Writing Teachers! This challenge is just what we writers need! 


I don't know how it got started but I absolutely love "Throw Back Thursday" This feeling of nostalgia invades all Social Media every Thursday as people look back on their lives and either remember, reflect or just take a deep sigh as pictures are being posted. One of the things that #TBT makes me feel is grateful....
Grateful for the people that are still in my life despite the distance
Grateful for the moments created and shared
Grateful for the countries I've visited
Grateful for the food I've tasted and enjoyed
Grateful for adding experiences to my life and not just "things"
Grateful for those great friends who know that friendship is a two-way street.
Grateful for the ones that are still here because at this point in life I know they will always be.

Here is my TBT picture for today! This post is dedicated to my dear friend Claudia Bresanovich. And this is our story in numbers:


This is my friend Claudia from Paraguay. She has been living in New York for years now. We've been friends for 20 years. Her daughter Nicole turned 18 years old recently. Claudia is one of the most beautiful soul I've met. Thank you for loving me unconditionally, for never judging me and accepting me with all my flaws. I'm a better person because of you my dear!


2 comments:

deserie Bradvica said...

Twenty years! What a gift to have a treasured friend for two decades.

Dana Murphy said...

What nice words about a good friend! You're lucky to have someone like that in your life - and you know it. How wonderful!